Areas Of Expertise
Dr Bhavin A Bhuva is a senior General surgeon who has done M.S General Surgery from N.H.L Medical college Ahmedabad and S.C.L general hospital.
Former Associate Professor at the Department of Surgery at Melmervathur Adiparashakthi Medical College, Chennai (for 2 Years)
Former Associate Professor of Government Medical College Surat (for 5 Years).
He is a life time member of HERNIA SOCIETY OF INDIA ( national chapter of ASIA PACIFIC HERNIA SOCIETY).
- A paper published in Gujarat State journal for “role of preoperative chemoradiotherapy on ca rectum” 2005
- A Study of 50 cases of laparoscopy VS Open cholecystectomy. The dissertation was submitted to Gujarat University as a part of MS program.
- 2nd annual nova bariatric master class on 31 st may-2nd June at Ethicon Institute of surgical education, Mumbai.
- PACE (Covidien) Bariatric program at Lapro obeso centre of Dr Shashank Shah, Pune on date of 9 and 10th Aug of 2013.
- Fellowship in bariatric and metabolic surgery from 26 Aug to 31 Aug 2013 at NOVA speciality surgery, under the guidance of Dr Ramen Goel.
- GUJARAT CANCER AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE: 5 months under Dr R I Dave.
- SIR GANGA RAM HOSPITAL: One-month fellowship under Dr Chowbey on Jan 07 in minimal access surgery
- HEIDELBERG UNIVERSITY: fellowship in laparoscopy and gastro surgery at Heidelberg university under Dr Marcus Buchler during Feb./march 2008.
- ADVANCED LAPAROSCOPY TRAINING: training in advanced laparoscopy sold organ surgery at Ethicon institute 2005 Mumbai.
- MIPH MASTER’S TRAINING: I have taken training for minimally invasive surgery for haemorrhoids at Ethicon Institute, Mumbai.
- LAPAROSCOPY TRAINING: I Have taken training for laparoscopy surgery at GALAXY HOSPITAL PUNE under Dr Puntambekar in 2005.