The intensive care unit is situated on the 4th floor on the front building and cardiac building also. This is a 25 bedded advanced level 3 ICU ( the highest level of ICU) on the front building and in the cardiac building. The ICU’s have a 24×7 intensivist doctor and experienced nursing staff availability. All super specialist doctors also visit patients whenever needed. Unity hospital is proud to be the only centre in south Gujarat to be equipped with advanced life support systems like ECMO (Extra corporeal Membrane Oxygenation) and CRRT (Continues Renal Replacement Therapy) which is life-saving in many conditions. Unity Hospital is proud to claim that many lives have been saved using these facilities.
An isolation ICU is also established and offers treatment for patients with diseases like burns, swine flu, tuberculosis and tetanus
- Invasive monitoring facilities
- Basic and advance Ventilator facilities
- Bedside dialysis
- Bedside x-ray
- Bedside ultrasonography
- Bedside 2D echocardiography
- Aluminium Phosphide poisoning
- Organophosphorus poisoning
- Scorpion bite
- Household poisons
- Acid ingestion,
- Drug overdose.
- Traumatic Brain Injury,
- Ischemic Stroke,
- Subarachnoid haemorrhage,
- Guillain Barre Syndrome,
- Myasthenia Gravis,
- Status Epilepticus
- Respiratory Critical Care for Pneumonia, Swine flu, COVID 19, Asthma, COPD, ILD, Lung cancers, Invasive bronchoscopy guided procedures.
- High-Risk Pregnancies and Obstetric critical care for Peripartum Cardiomyopathies, Eclampsia, Pre-eclampsia, PPH, Amniotic fluid Embolism.
- Cardiac Critical Care for Acute Coronary Syndrome, PAMI, Acute LVF, congestive cardiac failure, Malignant Arrhythmias, Cardiac bypass surgery, valvular surgeries.
- Multi-Disciplinary Approach for polytrauma patients, road traffic accidents, factory accidents
- Multi organ failure patients, Liver failure, Renal failure, Sepsis
- Arterial line
- Central line
- Percutaneous Tracheostomy
- Intercostal Drainage
- USG guided aspiration of abdomen, chest and abscesses.
- Temporary pacemaker insertion and management